Sunday, April 18, 2010

Alexander: Big Brother Extraordinaire

On Friday, I attended a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting. A friend of mine swooped up Annabel and held her for practically the whole meeting. At one point she went down to the daycare area where both of our preschoolers were playing. As she left to come back upstairs, leaving by the door to the parking lot, Alexander broke through the child barricade and ran after her shouting, "That's my sister! You can't take my sister!"

Apparently, it took Rebecca a while to convince him that she was just taking Annabel back to me and that he shouldn't worry. He was pretty bent out of shape about it.

The next day, he was lying on the floor next to Annabel and giving her kisses, and he said, "I love her and she loves me too."

What a sweet big brother!

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog :) Looks like Alexander is growing up to be a responsible big brother ;)

    ReplyDelete