Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good Night's Sleep

Finally! We bought a new mattress! I'm so excited! I'm hoping this will put an end to my back pain. I didn't realize how bad our current mattress was for my back until we spent two weeks in the Netherlands sleeping on a nice, firm, foam or latex mattress. Voila! No back pain.

So, when we returned from vacation, I wasted no time. On Tuesday, Dad and I went out and bought a new latex mattress. I feel like such a grown-up! Michiel and I have moved around so much that it was never a realistic option to buy a new mattress; we just made do with hand-me-downs.

But now, with two early-rising kiddos, it's extra-important that I'm not cranky and bedsore when I wake up in the morning. So, I'm choosing an Englander latex mattress for the best night of sleep around. Ooops...slipped into advertisement mode!

But really, I am excited. I almost fell asleep when I was trying out the mattress in the store. Of course, I was still jetlagged. Unfortunately, our new mattress arrives in 10-15 days. I hope I can wait that long...

And just so there's a picture on this post:





And just so there's a picture on this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment